The Smell of Fear
Squat Sinister Skulls
Squat Sinister Skulls
Autumn 2022 Sinister Skulls Feature scents:
- Red: The Vampire - Black Currant Absinthe
- Red: Poisoned Apple - spiced ginger apple
- Blue: Ghost Ship - ocean mist
- Green: A Walk in the Cemetery - moss, grass, earth
- Green: Mystery Scent
- Purple: Live Deliciously - lavender, tonka, patchouli
- Purple: Day-O - bananas & rum
- Orange: Devilish Delights - creme brulee
- Orange: Samhain - cinnamon, cedar, patchouli
- Fuchsia: We're Your Friends - jelly donut
- Fuchsia: Twist the Bones & Bend the Back - ginger, saffron, patchouli
- Fuchsia: Mystery Scent
- Clear/White: Samhain - cinnamon, cedar, patchouli
- Clear/White: The Monster - frankincense, earthen oak, sandalwood
Hauntingly handmade with coconut-soy wax blend, featuring phthalate free scents, offering you a natural, sustainable candle, with a clean burn, low soot and a frighteningly fantastic scent blend.
***12oz candle is in clear or colored glass approx 3.94in D x 3.94in W 5.71in *Prop 65 Compliant* BPA Free. Lead Free. 100% Recycled Glass with a cork lid***
Skull glass Care Instructions - Clear: Dishwasher Safe Color: Hand Wash Only
Please note that these scents are our creations and all are inspired by different aspects of horror. Some will smell wickedly wonderful while some may smell appallingly atrocious. It all depends on your nose. Choose wisely!
The glass skull candle is pretty awesome, and the scent is terrific. If you or someone in your life loves darker themes or skull designs this a perfect little gift 🎁
I love the Jelly Donut scent, it’s a nostalgic aroma and strong enough to fill my living room without being cloying.
I chose Samhain with notes of cedar, cinnamon, and patchouli for my squat sinister skull. I couldn’t resist the orange glass or the opportunity to experience another one of Jillian’s amazing autumnal scents. The cinnamon isn’t overwhelming and is well rounded with the cedar and patchouli. I’ll burn this year ‘round, but I highly recommend if you’re a seasonal candle burner.
I also love that the double wicks light up the eyes once they’ve burned down a bit. 💀
Smell of Fear is my favorite small candle company. The scents are great; the artwork is amazing; and the themes are fun and spot on. They burn well and make a room smell of, well, fear! Love the Day-O scented Sinister Skull. So awesome!
I absolutely love this candle, and the scent is so fresh! It looks amazing next to all of my Stephen King novels on my bookshelf. Thank you!