Skip to product information
1 of 1

The Smell of Fear

How To Sell A Haunted House Candle

How To Sell A Haunted House Candle

Regular price $20.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $20.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

*Layered Scent* Starts with an earthy haunted doll scent (musk, library) & changes to gathering storms (salty sea air, fresh rain, earth) as it burns down to capture the action of the wonderfully spooky novel! 

A wonderfully creepy candle exclusively commissioned by Berkeley Publishing & created with the one and only Grady Hendrix to represent his brand new publication "How to Sell A Haunted House" released January 2023!

He wanted a smell that could evoke the comforting muskiness of an old stuffed animal, musty attics, & dusty unused rooms and I wanted to incorporate a pivotal scene towards the end of the novel and so this layered scent candle was born! I highly recommend grabbing a copy of the novel & this candle for a fully immersive experience. 

Hauntingly handmade with coconut-soy wax blend, cotton zinc-free wicks, featuring phthalate free scents, offering you a natural, sustainable candle, with a clean burn, low soot and a frighteningly fantastic scent blend.

Please note that these scents are our creations and all are inspired by different aspects of horror. Some will smell wickedly wonderful while some may smell appallingly atrocious. It all depends on your nose. Choose wisely!


Hauntingly handmade with a sustainable coconut-soy-beeswax blend; lead/zinc-free cotton wicks; phthalate-free fragrance oils; Lids are black metal; label is waterproof vinyl with personally crafted design.
Hand poured and cured for several days before shipping.


 8oz (227grams) candle is in amber glass jar approx. 3.5in high with a 2.88in diameter opening.
4oz (99grams) candle is in amber glass jar approx 2.4in high with a 2in dia opening.


Warning! To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candles within sight. Only burn the candle on a still, level, & fire-resistant surface away from drafts & flammable objects. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.

View full details